Ülemiste Psychiatric Clinic
Good mental health means having the ability to make successful use of one’s inherent mental assets, to adapt to changing circumstances and crises in life, and to accept the losses that inevitably form a part of life. The World Health Organisation defines mental health as a state of well-being.
The Ülemiste Psychiatric Clinic aims to provide an individual approach and research-based professional help in the psychiatric field. Our wish is to be a guide to healing, which is achieved through cooperation between the mental health specialist and the patient.
Our team includes specialists with long-term experience in their fields – psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, psychotherapists and mental health nurses.
We assess mental health and treat mental disorders in children, adolescents and adults.
- Pharmacological treatment – Psychotherapy for adults and children, including Systemic Family Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Schema Therapy
- Psychological evaluations, including personality tests and neuropsychological assessment
Areas of activity:
- Mood disorders – depression, bipolar disorder and other mood-related changes
- Anxiety disorders (including social phobia, panic disorder and generalised anxiety disorder) and severe stress reactions
- Disorders of perception of reality (including schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders)
- Personality and behavioural disorders
- Mental health problems in children and adolescents (including psychological development and behavioural and emotional disorders)
- Memory and attention disorders in adults (including attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
You are warmly welcome to visit us!