Ülemiste Health Centre
Ülemiste Health Centre boasts a team of experienced specialists from various fields of health care who provide high-quality, evidence-based medical care and primary family medicine services. Quality is ensured thanks to the centre’s proximity to its patients and its use of smart solutions in services aimed at both preventing illnesses and diseases and improving people’s quality of life.
Located in the heart of the smart city of Ülemiste, we offer services from:
- Family doctors (Asklepion, Pealinna Perearstid, Dr. Tomson Perearstikeskus, Ülemiste Perearstid, Ülemiste Perekliinik)
- Benu pharmacy
- SYNLAB sample collection point
- Medemis aesthetic dermatology clinic
- Ülemiste City Eye Centre
- Inglilill flower shop
- Plus Cafe
- North Estonia Medical Centre’s Donor Centre
- Optikalabor eyewear store
- Ülemiste Therapy Clinic
- Central Psychiatric Clinic
- Medipood medical shop
- Defence Resources Agency medical commisson
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic of Tartu University Hospital
- Orthopedics and physiotherapy
- Estonian Health Economy Association
The health centre is an oasis of calm where you have space to breath and time to think. Why not buy some beautiful flowers from Inglilill and treat yourself to a cup of coffee and a bite to eat at our café? These are just two of the things you can do here at the centre.
Ülemiste Health Centre is located in the Karl Papello Building at Valukoja 7 in Ülemiste City, Tallinn. Karl (Carl) Papello (1890-1958) was the inventor of a significant number of optical and medical devices.