Ülemiste Health Centre
Ülemiste Health Centre boasts a team of experienced specialists from various fields of health care who provide high-quality, evidence-based medical care and primary family medicine services. Quality is ensured thanks to the centre’s proximity to its patients and its use of smart solutions in services aimed at both preventing illnesses and diseases and improving people’s quality of life.
Located in the smart city of Ülemiste, this is a health centre where functional interdisciplinarity stems from close cooperation between:
- Qvalitas, a specialised medical care, occupational health and functional diagnostics clinic;
- Synlab, a modern laboratory undertaking genetic and health research;
- Benu, a pharmacy providing innovative service packages;
- Medemis, an aesthetic dermatology clinic;
- Dr Elo Sein Eye Clinic; and a large number of family doctors.
The health centre is an oasis of calm where you have space to breath and time to think. Why not buy some beautiful flowers from Inglilill and treat yourself to a cup of coffee and a bite to eat at our café? These are just two of the things you can do here at the centre.
Opening in stages throughout 2019, Ülemiste Health Centre is located in the Karl Papello Building at Valukoja 7 in Ülemiste City, Tallinn. Karl (Carl) Papello (1890-1958) was the inventor of a significant number of optical and medical devices.